Add your Facebook Business Page to Later to schedule and Auto Publish posts.
- You can schedule posts to Facebook Business Pages only. Facebook doesn’t support scheduling to personal profiles. Later doesn’t support Facebook Groups at this time
- Tagging for Facebook is not available at this time
How Facebook Scheduling and Publishing Works
- Scheduling: Schedule posts to your Facebook Business Page
- Publishing: All Facebook posts are Auto Published
- Post limit: You get the same number of Facebook posts per month as you do for Instagram
- URLs: URLs in Facebook posts are clickable. A link preview will be created for text posts
- Video: Video posts are are available for all plans, including Free
- Multi-Photo posts: A Multi-Photo post can include up to 10 photos, or 1 GIF, or 1 video. They’re available for paid plans only
- Captions: Captions have a limit of 63,206 characters
Scheduling Facebook Posts
1. Go to your Calendar in Later on the web
2. Select your Facebook Page at the top
3. Drag and drop the media you want to schedule or the Create Text Post box onto your Calendar
4. Edit your post:
5. Set the date and time you want the post to go out
6. Hit Save to schedule the post
Your post will be automatically published to your Facebook Business Page at its scheduled time!
Tip: To bulk schedule Facebook posts, create your own Quick Schedule for Facebook.
Note: When you schedule a Multi-Photo post on Later, it will show up as a photo album post on Facebook, not a carousel.