Looking to combine Later accounts? This can be done by moving the social profiles from one Later account to another. This article will show you how.
However, media items uploaded in the old account can't be transferred—see how to download media if needed. Also, while Linkin.bio links will be transferred, the Linkin.bio page itself will be deleted and any design customizations (including buttons) will be lost.
How to Combine Accounts
Step 1: Remove social profiles and users from current account
- Choose the Later account you want to manage all the social profiles on - we'll call this the "destination" Later account.
- Log into the account you won’t be using and go to the Social Sets & Access Groups settings
- Click Edit next to the Access Group you want to remove a social profile from
- Click Remove beside the social profile and then confirm the removal
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for all the social profiles you'd like to move
- If you have Users you’d like to transfer, you’ll need to remove them from this account as well. See how to remove users.
- Be sure to cancel any active plan on the old account if it’ll no longer be used
Step 2: Add social profiles and users to destination account
- Ensure the plan on the 'destination’ account has room for additional profiles. See how to add social sets if needed.
- Log into the ‘destination’ Later account, and go to the Social Profiles & Access Groups settings
- Find the Access Group you want to add your social profiles to and click Edit
- Click Add Social Profile - follow the prompts to add the social profile to the destination Later account.
Note: If you’re not able to transfer the profile successfully, see this article.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for all the social profiles you'd like to add
Optional Step: Add users to the destination account if needed.
Add, Remove, and Transfer Social Profiles in Later