Later is designed to help you efficiently manage multiple Instagram profiles while collaborating with multiple users all from one Later account. Plus with Access Groups you can organize your photos, videos and social profiles into one Access Group and invite specific users to help you plan and schedule your visual content.
- The number of users you can add depends on your plan.
- Only Primary Account Owners can add or remove users.
- Users can only be added or removed from Later on the web
- An email can only be associated with 1 Later account.
Inviting a New User
- Go to Later on the web and go to Settings > Users
- Click Invite User
- Enter the user's name and email (this will be their login email)
- Click Send Invite
Now wait for your teammate to receive an invite email to create a login password.
Note: an email can only be associated with 1 Later account. If the email you are adding already exists in the system please make sure to use another.
Adding Users to an Access Group
If you're on a Growth or Advanced plan you can add specific users to an Access Group.
- Go to Settings > Social Sets & Access Groups
- Click Edit next to the relevant Access Group
- Select the Users tab and click Add User
- Click Add next to the name of the team member you'd like to add to this Access Group.
Removing a User from Later
- Log into your account in Later on the web
- Go to Settings > Users
- Click Remove next to the user you want to remove