Looking to combine Later accounts? This can be done by moving the social profiles from one Later account to another. This article will show you how.
Important: When merging two Later accounts, the following will be automatically transferred to the new account:
- Scheduled posts
- Analytics data
- Linkin.bio links
However, media items uploaded in the old account can't be transferred. See how to download media if needed.
How to Combine Accounts
Step 1 - Remove social profiles and users from current account
- Choose the Later account you want to manage all the social profiles on - we'll call this the "destination" Later account.
- Log into the account you won’t be using and go to the Social Sets & Access Groups settings
- Click Details next to the Access Group you want to remove a social profile from
- Click Remove beside the social profile and then confirm the removal
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for all the social profiles you'd like to move
- If you have Users you’d like to transfer, you’ll need to remove them from this account as well. See how to remove users.
- Be sure to cancel any active plan on the old account if it’ll no longer be used
Step 2 - Add social profiles and users to destination account
- Ensure the plan on the 'destination’ account has room for additional profiles. See how to add social sets if needed.
- Log into the ‘destination’ Later account, and go to the Social Profiles & Access Groups settings
- Find the Access Group you want to add your social profiles to and click Details
- Click Add Social Profile - follow the prompts to add the social profile to the destination Later account.
Note: If you’re not able to transfer the profile successfully, see this article.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for all the social profiles you'd like to add
Optional Step: Add users to the destination account if needed.
How to Transfer a Social Profile from Another Later Account