Tell your story with a media kit and stand out when you’re pitching to brands. You can build a media kit with Later in minutes with verified analytics and keep your data up to date with just one click.
Once you’ve built your media kit, you can use it to apply to campaigns on Later or share it directly with brands via a link.
- Media Kit is available on the Creator plan and up
- Creator & Brand Collabs is a beta feature
- This feature is not supported through our iOS and Android mobile app
- You need to connect your Instagram business or creator profile to create a media kit
Build Your Media Kit
Step 1: Connect your Instagram Profile
To add your Instagram analytics and posts to your media kit, you’ll need to connect your Instagram business or creator profile. Click Connect to start setup. Learn more
Step 2: Complete your Media Kit Profile
- Fill in the following mandatory fields:
- Industry Learn more
- Note: If you have already selected your industry in Settings, you won’t be able to change this
- You can also include:
- Past Collaborations (brands you’ve worked with in the past)
- Links to your social media accounts (one link per social platform)
- Note: Your Instagram is automatically added once you’ve connected your social profile
Step 3: Load Your Posts and Analytics
After you’ve completed your profile, click Load Posts & Analytics. This will add your Instagram analytics and top-performing posts to your media kit.
Step 4: Rates and Services
If you want to, you can include your rates for your video and image posts. You can also tell brands if you’re open to other types of collaborations.
You can check out this blog article from Later to help you set your rates.
Share Your Media Kit
There are two ways your can share your media kit:
- Share Through a Link
Click the Share Media Kit button and copy the link to your media kit. Then, you can send it to a brand or anyone else you’d like to share it with.
- Attach to a Campaign Application
You can also attach your media kit when you’re applying to campaigns. Learn more