Linkin.bio is like a mini-website built into your Instagram profile. Edit your profile, add buttons, and link Instagram and TikTok posts to build your own Linkin.bio landing page. You decide where those links lead, so you can drive traffic to the most relevant products and pages.
Linkin.bio is available for all Later users, but paid plans offer advanced Linkin.bio features. Check out Linkin.bio Features By Plan to see the differences.
- Linkin.bio is not the same as Instagram's product tagging feature. It does not tag your posts right on your Instagram profile. Learn about the difference
- You can choose your own Linkin.bio username (which forms your page URL) and change it once every 30 days
How Linkin.bio Works
Using Linkin.bio blocks, you’ll build your customized Linkin.bio page. You can:
- Add a profile picture, profile name, and bio to your page
- Add links to your social profiles
- Add clickable buttons
- Link Instagram and TikTok posts
- Choose to feature your most recent post (or a YouTube video on Creator, Starter, Growth, and Advanced plans)
Then, with your Linkin.bio page linked in your Instagram bio*, you’ll drive traffic wherever you want your followers to be. No need to continually update the link in your bio. Simply tell your followers to head to your bio where your Linkin.bio page will show them exactly where to find products, sites, and more!
* You can also add your Linkin.bio link to your TikTok bio if you have over 1,000 followers and a TikTok Business Account!
- You can add as many buttons as you’d like to your Linkin.bio page and toggle buttons on and off
- Creator, Starter, Growth, and Advanced plan users can customize the design of their Linkin.bio page with premade themes, custom colors, and button shapes, styles, and shadows
- Featured media will show your latest linked Instagram post as a clickable, enlarged image
- Add links to Instagram or TikTok posts to build a clickable, shoppable feed for your Linkin.bio page
- You can add links to Instagram posts when scheduling through Later’s web or mobile apps (not TikTok)
- You can add links to published Instagram and TikTok posts through the Linkin.bio management page on the web
- Free plans can add 1 link per post
- Creator, Starter, Growth, and Advanced plan users can add 1 to 5 links per post, as well as connect a Shopify store to Later to tag Shopify products in posts
Ready to set up your Linkin.bio page? This article will show you how.
Set Up Linkin.bio for Instagram
Add or Edit Instagram Post Links in Linkin.bio
Customize Buttons on Your Linkin.bio Page