If you are looking to add or remove Social Sets or users from your plan, this article will show you how this is done based on your plan type.
Adding or Removing Social Sets and Users from Growth or Advanced Plans
If you’re on a Growth or Advanced plan, you can add and remove Social Sets and users from your plan at any time. Here’s how this is done:
- Log into Later and head into your Subscription Settings
- Click Upgrade Plan or Change Plan
- Here, you can choose Manage Your Plan or choose the plan that suits you best
- On the checkout page add or remove Users or Social Sets by clicking the +/- buttons
- Review the details of your changes
- Click Update Plan
Note: The cost of additional social sets varies depending on your selected plan.
When this is done, your new add-ons will be ready to use right away. If you’ve removed Social Sets or users, these will remain active until the end of your billing cycle.
Note: Free and Starter plans are limited to 1 Social Set and 1 user. If you need more than 1 Social Set or user, upgrade to our Growth plan.
Adding or Removing Social Sets and Users from Legacy Plans
If you are currently on one of Later’s legacy plans (Plus, Premium, legacy Starter, Brand, or Custom) and you are looking to add or remove Social Sets or users, please contact the Later team for assistance.