In this Article:
Later offers Pinterest scheduling to help keep your visual content beautiful, consistent, and hands-free. Once you’ve connected your Pinterest account, you can begin scheduling, measuring, and optimizing your Pins with Later.
How Does Pinterest Scheduling Work?
- Pins that you schedule with Later will automatically post to your Pinterest account
- A Pinterest board must be selected in order for you to schedule a Pin
- You can schedule images to any Pinterest account
- Pinterest video scheduling is available on paid plans for Pinterest business accounts
- Post limits: free plans have 30 Pinterest posts per month, while paid plans have unlimited Pinterest posts. Pinterest posts are counted separately from other platforms!
Step 1: Connect Your Pinterest Account
Important: If you have multiple Access Groups in your Later account, make sure that you’re in the right Group before connecting your Pinterest account.
- From Later on the Web, click the + symbol at the top of your calendar
- Select an empty Pinterest slot and click Add Social Profile.
- Log in to Pinterest to add your Pinterest profile.
Step 2: Schedule A Week of Pins
- From the Calendar, select your Pinterest profile.
- Drag and drop an image from your Media Library onto Calendar.
- Select the board that you want to post your Pin to. You can search your boards by name or simply scroll through the list.
- Edit your photo, enter a Pin title and description, and add a link.
- Change the scheduled time if needed, and hit Save to schedule your Pin.
Important: Later can only connect to public Pinterest boards, not secret boards. Make sure that the board you want to post to is set to public.
Tip: Use a clear, relevant title to name your Pin, and write a Pin description that relates to the title and Pin image. Don't add URLs to your Pin description. Instead, add a URL to the Website field.