Adding a Social Profile
Before you add a social profile, make sure you’re the Account Owner on your Later account. If you're already logged in to your social accounts in other windows, make sure you're logged into the social profile you want to add.
- In Later on the web, go to Social Sets & Access Groups.
- Click Details next to the Access Group you want to add a social profile to.
- Click Add Social Profile.
- Select an empty social profile slot from your current Social Sets or a new Social Set.
- Click Add Social Profile at the bottom.
- Follow the login prompts. If you're already logged into the social profile you want to add, you won't have to log in again.
Important: If you manage multiple Instagram accounts with the same login information, make sure to sign in with the username of the profile you want to add.
Important: When adding a Facebook Business Page, log in with the personal profile that has admin access to the Facebook Page.
Note: If you're having trouble adding a profile, try it from a private or incognito browser window. This will ensure you're not logged in to the wrong social profiles.
Note: After you add an Instagram profile, you’ll be prompted to categorize your profile—if you haven’t already done so. Once you complete your profile, you’ll get valuable insights into your profile’s industry, including top industry hashtags.
Removing a Social Profile
Note: Removing a social profile will also remove that profile’s scheduled posts.