- Analytics can only be accessed on the web.
- Instagram analytics is only available for Instagram business profiles due to limitations from Instagram.
- Analytics data can take up to 24 hours to show up after connecting a profile, refreshing your profile connection, switching to an Instagram business profile, or upgrading your account.
- Later doesn’t include analytics from boosted posts on Instagram.
- Later doesn't offer Facebook analytics at this time.
- Later’s free plan includes Analytics Lite.
- Upgrade to a paid plan to access all the Analytics Standard data we offer.
Why Data Might Be Missing from Analytics
Are there gaps in your Analytics charts where no data is reported? Here are some common reasons why you’re missing data:
- You were on a free Later account. If you upgraded from a free account to a paid account, analytics will start tracking from the day you upgraded your Later plan.
- You had a personal or creator Instagram profile. If you switched from an Instagram personal or creator profile to a business profile, you will see Instagram from the day you switched.
- You need to connect your Instagram business profile to Later. Sometimes you’ll need to refresh the connection between your Instagram business profile and Later so we can continue gathering analytics.
- We’re missing permissions from you. If you haven’t granted Later all permissions to your profile, we won’t be able to pull your analytics data. Make sure to grant Later permissions to all your pages when logging in to Facebook to enable permissions or refresh your connection.
- You’re missing a website link in your Instagram bio. To see website click data, add a website link to your Instagram bio.
- You haven’t signed up for Linkin.bio. To see Linkin.bio analytics and clicks, set up Linkin.bio.
- You have fewer than 100 followers: Due to Instagram limitations, Instagram business profiles with fewer than 100 followers won’t see audience demographics, including age, gender, location, and language.
- Your post wasn't scheduled or published through Later: To see time-based performance charts for a specific Instagram post in the Post Performance section, that post must have been scheduled and published through Later. You won't see these performance charts if the post wasn't published through Later.
External Reasons Why Data Might Be Missing
Sometimes missing data is related to limitations from Instagram.
- Instagram’s service was down. If Instagram’s service went down, data will be missing during the downtime.
- Instagram’s API limits come into effect. When a user has a large number of Instagram posts, Instagram’s API limits can come into play and affect analytics.