Take advantage of all the perks of having an Instagram business profile by making the switch!
- Your personal Instagram profile must be set to public if you want to switch it to a business Instagram profile.
Video: How to Switch to an Instagram Business Profile
Watch the video below to see why you should switch your profile and how.
Benefits of Switching to an Instagram Business Profile
- Auto Publish single-image Instagram posts
- Access Instagram analytics
- Search for and collect media by hashtags (available on Starter, Growth, and Advanced plans)
- Tag people and add locations (available on Starter, Growth, and Advanced plans)
- Manage and reply to Instagram comments (available on Growth and Advanced plans)
- Collect media from Instagram posts you’re tagged in (available on Growth and Advanced plans)
How to Switch to an Instagram Business Profile
- In the Instagram mobile app, go to your profile.
- Tap ☰ in the top right corner.
- Tap Settings > Account.
- Tap Switch to Professional Account or Switch to Business Account at the bottom.
- When given the option between Creator and Business, tap Business and Next.
- Connect your Instagram business profile to an existing Facebook Page or create a new Facebook Page.
- Review your business contact information and tap Done.
Important: Connecting your Instagram business profile to a Facebook Page is required to set up Auto Publishing with Later. If your Facebook Page isn’t listed or won’t connect, follow our steps to get connected.
How to Set Up Auto Publishing for Instagram
The Difference Between Instagram Business, Personal & Creator Profiles