Looking to monitor the sales and traffic your Linkin.bio page is generating overtime?
In Later, you can track the Linkin.bio page views, post clicks, button clicks, and click-through rate. Then use Google Analytics to track the revenue and sales coming from your Instagram. This article will show you how.
- Linkin.bio Analytics are only available for Instagram business and creator profiles
- Linkin.bio Analytics are available for both Linkin.bio Lite and Linkin.bio Standard
- Linkin.bio Analytics are available for the last 3 months
- Analytics are only available in Later on the web (not available in the mobile app)
Track Linkin.bio Data
To access Linkin.bio Analytics:
- In Later on the web, click Analytics in the side menu
- Select the Instagram profile you want to view at the top of the page
- Click the Linkin.bio Analytics tab
In this dashboard you’ll find Linkin.bio Interactions and Page Views by Location data.
From Linkin.bio Interactions, you can select a date range up to 3 months and get an overview of your Linkin.bio page performance. Here you’ll see:
- Linkin.bio Page Views: The total number of unique times your Linkin.bio page was viewed
- Linkin.bio Button Clicks: The total number of clicks on all of your Linkin.bio buttons
- Linkin.bio Clicks: The total number of times someone clicked on any post on your Linkin.bio page
- Click-Through Rate: The percentage of clicks on your Linkin.bio page versus the number of page views
Tip: Click Export CSV to export your Linkin.bio data in a spreadsheet file.
Linkin.bio Page Views by Location:
Get to know your audience by seeing where your Linkin.bio views are happening. And see a list of countries and cities with the most Linkin.bio page views.
Note: Data from the map shows unique Linkin.bio page views from the previous day. Unlike other analytics, data is collected every 24 hours from 12 am UTC to 12 am UTC, no matter what time zone you’re in.
Track Clicks Per Post
To see which of your posts are performing the best, switch to the Post Performance tab of your Analytics dashboard. Here you’ll see the total number of clicks for each post in the Linkin.bio column.
Important: If you have multiple links set up for one Linkin.bio post, this will display the total number of clicks of all links on the post.
Note: Analytics Lite (Free and Starter plans) will show Linkin.bio clicks for the last 30 posts only
Tip: You can also see your Linkin.bio clicks on each post on your Linkin.bio management page. Only linked posts from the last 3 months will show Linkin.bio clicks.
Track Revenue with Google Analytics
With Google Analytics you can also track your eCommerce sales to see how much money you’ve made from your Linkin.bio page. To help you do this, Later will automatically generate a unique UTM Campaign parameter to track your clicks, sales and conversion rates coming from your Linkin.bio page.
Your Unique UTM Campaign parameter will be later-linkinbio-#IGusername (ex. @foryoufoodie = later-linkinbio-#foryoufoodie)
Tracking Overall Sales/Conversion:
Here's how you can find the total number of sales and revenue coming from your Instagram account. First head over to your Google Analytics report and select a date range.
- Click Acquisition
- All Campaigns
- Filter for the unique Linkin.bio UTM campaign
You'll be able to see all the traffic for your unique Linkin.bio UTM campaign.