Looking to monitor the sales and traffic your Linkin.bio page is generating over time?
In Later, you can track your Linkin.bio page views, post clicks, button clicks, and click-through rate. This article will show you how.
Linkin.bio Analytics are available on both Free and paid plans:
- Growth plans and up can see up to 1 year of Linkin.bio data
- Free & Starter plans can see the last 3 months of Linkin.bio data
- Analytics are only available in Later on the web (not available in the mobile app)
Access Linkin.bio Analytics
There are two ways to access Linkin.bio page Analytics:
|Via Analytics Page||Via Linkin.bio Management Page|
Select a date range and get an overview of the interactions on your Linkin.bio page. Here you’ll see:
- Linkin.bio Page Views: The total number of unique times your Linkin.bio page was viewed
Linkin.bio Button Clicks: The total number of clicks on all of your Linkin.bio buttons
- See below for tracking individual button clicks
- Linkin.bio Clicks: The total number of times someone clicked on any post on your Linkin.bio page
Click-Through Rate: The percentage of clicks on your Linkin.bio page versus the number of page views
Linkin.bio Page Views by Location:
Get to know your audience by seeing where your Linkin.bio views are happening, and see a list of countries and cities with the most Linkin.bio page views.
Track Clicks Per Post
If your Linkin.bio is connected to an Instagram business or creator profile or TikTok account and has linked posts, you can see how many clicks they're receiving directly from the Linkin.bio management page:
- Tap Link in Bio from the left sidebar
Click on a post from the Linkin.bio preview feed
- If you're looking for a TikTok post, make sure you're on the TikTok tab
- The number of clicks it has received will be displayed in the sidebar:
Instagram Post Performance
If your Linkin.bio page is connected to an Instagram business or creator profile, you can see which of your Instagram Linkin.bio posts are performing the best by switching to the Post Performance tab of your Instagram profile's Analytics dashboard (not the Linkin.bio analytics dashboard).
In the Linkin.bio column, you'll see the total number of clicks for each post:
Track Clicks Per Button & Social Link
From your Linkin.bio management page (not the Analytics dashboard), click Buttons or Social Links under the Blocks tab. The number of clicks each button or social link has received will be displayed below its edit block:
Track Revenue with Google Analytics
With Google Analytics you can also track your eCommerce sales to see how much money you’ve made from your Linkin.bio page. To help you do this, Later will automatically generate a unique UTM Campaign parameter to track your clicks, sales and conversion rates coming from your Linkin.bio page.Your Unique UTM Campaign parameter will be later-linkinbio-IGusername (ex. @foryoufoodie = later-linkinbio-foryoufoodie)
Tracking Overall Sales/Conversions:
Here's how you can find the total number of sales and revenue coming from your Linkin.bio page(s) in Google Analytics 4:
- Go to your Google Analytics 4 dashboard
- Click Reports > Acquisition > Traffic acquisition
- Select a date range
- Click Session default channel group and select Session campaign instead:
- Click Add filter +:
- Add a filter for Session campaigns containing later-linkinbio:
- Click Apply
You'll now be able to see all the traffic for any unique Linkin.bio UTM campaign(s).