Later’s TikTok Analytics lets you monitor trends in your TikTok’s overall performance, measure growth over time, and discover which of your posts are driving the most engagement.
- TikTok Analytics are only available for users on Starter, Growth, and Advanced Plans
- Starter plan users can view data from the last 3 months; Growth and Advanced plan users can view data from the last 12 months
- TikTok Analytics is currently only available through Later on the web (not available on mobile)
- Due to TikTok API limitations, only TikTok Business Accounts with more than 100 followers have access to Analytics. Switch to a Business Account
- After adding your TikTok profile to Later, It will take up to 24 hours for data to initially appear, and up to 60 days of data will be backfilled
- Due to TikTok processing times, it will take up to 48 hours for new data to appear, so some metrics may not display data for the most recent 2 days
Accessing TikTok Analytics
From the left side menu, click Analytics. Then, select your TikTok profile from the dropdown menu at the top of the page:
This is the tab that you’ll initially view when accessing TikTok Analytics, and contains data about the performance of your TikTok profile.
Here you’ll see totals of your TikTok video & profile views, likes, comments, shares, and followers for the given date range.
Profile Growth & Discovery
This section contains graphs on your TikTok follower count and video views, and how they have changed over time.
In this section you can see the number of views your TikTok profile has received over time.
Navigating to the Audience tab of your TikTok Analytics will display data about your TikTok followers.
The follower activity graph shows the level of your follower’s online activity on an hourly basis for the past week. This can be useful for determining when may be the best time to post on TikTok, based on when your followers are most active.
The level of online activity is shown with the shade of purple. The darkest shade shows the highest level of activity and the lightest shade the lowest. You can also hover over each time slot to see the actual number of followers online at that time.
This section includes a pie chart showing the distribution of your followers by gender, and both a list and map view of the top countries your followers engage from.
The Post Performance tab provides a table view with more detailed information about the performance of your individual TikTok posts for a given date range.
Click on a post to view more detailed metrics about its performance. These metrics include the number of views, likes, and comments, as well as details on where your video traffic comes from and the distribution of viewers by country.