To take advantage of TikTok Auto Publish, Analytics, and Conversations, switch to a TikTok Business Account! This also lets you allow Comments, Duets, and Stitches from the Post Builder.
- TikTok Business Accounts are public. Anyone on TikTok will be able to see your posts after switching to a Business Account.
Benefits of Switching to a TikTok Business Account
Due to TikTok API restrictions, only TikTok Business Accounts have access to the following features in Later:
- Auto Publish for TikTok posts
- TikTok Analytics (paid plans only)
- Comment management via Conversations (Growth and Advanced plans only)
- Allowing Comments, Duets, and Stitches from the Post Builder
Learn more about the difference between TikTok Business and Personal Accounts.
How to Switch to a TikTok Business Account
Follow these steps to switch to a TikTok Business Account:
- From the TikTok mobile app, go to your profile
- Tap ☰ in the top right corner
- Tap Settings and privacy
- Tap Manage account
- Under Account control, tap Switch to Business Account
- Tap Next
- Select the category that best describes your TikTok account
- That’s it! You now also have the option to display your business email on your TikTok profile