Linkin.bio lets you add links to Instagram posts on your Linkin.bio page, so you can drive your followers to relevant products or sites. This article will show you how to add, edit, or remove these links.
There are two places where you can add links to Instagram posts for your Linkin.bio page, the Post Builder and the Linkin.bio management page.
Add Links When Scheduling Posts
When scheduling an Instagram post, add your link to the Linkin.bio section of the Post Builder.
Open an unpublished post anytime on the Calendar to add a link. Once a post is published, either through Later or Instagram, you can add links from the Linkin.bio management page.
Add or Edit Links in Published Posts
Add links to published posts from the Linkin.bio management page in Later on web.
- Click Linkin.bio in the side menu to open the Linkin.bio management page
- Select an Instagram post in the feed preview
- Add, edit, remove the link for that post
Growth and Advanced plan users can add up to 5 links to one post. Here’s how:
- In the Linkin.bio management page, select a post in the feed preview
- Click MORE LINK OPTIONS
- Click Link to External Websites
- Click the spot in the image you want the item title to appear
- Add your item title and URL
- Click Add Link
- Click Add Another Link
- Repeat steps 4-7 until all your links are added
- Click Save Changes