Schedule text posts (posts that don’t include images or videos) to Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn through Later on the web. We’ll automatically publish your posts at their scheduled time so you can plan your content in advance and save time publishing.
- Text posts are available on all of Later’s new pricing plans, including Free
- You can’t schedule text posts to Instagram, Pinterest, or TikTok
- You can't tag people when scheduling Facebook or LinkedIn posts
- Facebook captions can be up to 63206 characters
- Twitter captions can be up to 280 characters
- LinkedIn captions can be up to 3000 characters
Schedule a Text Post
- Go to your Calendar in Later on the web
- Select the profile(s) you want to schedule to (text posts are supported by Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn)
- Drag and drop the Create Text Post box onto your Calendar
- Set the date and time you want the post to go out
- Write your text post (up to 63206 characters for Facebook, 280 for Twitter, and 3000 for LinkedIn)
- Click Save
We’ll automatically publish your post to your selected profile at your scheduled time.