Schedule posts to your LinkedIn profile or page. We’ll automatically publish your LinkedIn posts at their scheduled time so you can plan your content in advance and save time publishing.
- LinkedIn scheduling is available on all of Later’s new pricing plans, including Free
- You can schedule to LinkedIn through Later on the web and Later's iOS and Android apps
- LinkedIn profiles can schedule single images only
- LinkedIn company and organization pages can schedule single images and single videos
- You can’t schedule Multi-Photo (carousel) posts to LinkedIn
- You can't tag people when scheduling LinkedIn posts
- Captions can be up to 1300 characters
Add Your LinkedIn Profile or Page
- In Later on the web, click the + button at the top of your Calendar to add a social profile
- Select an empty LinkedIn profile slot and click Add Social Profile
- Log in to your LinkedIn profile and grant Later access
- Select the LinkedIn profile or page you want to add to Later
Note: If you’re already logged into LinkedIn, we’ll show you the profile and pages of the account you’re logged into. If you’re logged into the wrong LinkedIn account, log out and start again.
Schedule a LinkedIn Post
- Go to your Calendar in Later on the web
- Drag and drop the media you want to schedule to your Calendar
- Set the date and time you want the post to go out
- Write a caption up to 1300 characters
- Save your post
We’ll automatically publish your post to LinkedIn at your scheduled time.