Tracking and measuring your Instagram analytics is the best way to gauge and understand your account’s growth. To help keep all of your data organized, you can export your Instagram analytics from your Later dashboard as CSV files straight to your desktop.
- Instagram analytics are only available for Instagram business and creator profiles due to limitations from Instagram
- Exporting Later Analytics as CSV files is only available on Growth and Advanced plans
- Your CSV files will be in spreadsheet format
- Graphs cannot be exported as files. Tip: Screenshots these instead
What Analytics Can You Export
From your Later Analytics dashboard, you can download and export CSV files for the following analytics:
Instagram Overview Analytics:
- Instagram Profile Growth & Discovery Metrics: How your profile has grown and changed over time.
- Instagram Profile Interactions: How people are interacting with your profile.
Instagram Audience Analytics:
- Instagram Audience Engagement: When your followers are on Instagram and engaging with your content.
- Instagram Audience Demographics: The breakdown of your audience by gender and age ranges.
- Instagram Audience Location and Language: Where your followers live and the language they speak.
Instagram Post Performance Analytics:
- Instagram Detailed Post Performance: How your Instagram feed posts performed over time.
Instagram Story Performance Analytics:
- Instagram Story Performance Analytics: How your Instagram Stories have performed over time.
Instagram Hashtag Performance Analytics:
- Instagram Hashtag Performance Analytics: How your posted hashtags have performed over time.
Linkin.bio Performance Analytics:
- Linkin.bio Interactions Analytics: How your Linkin.bio posts and buttons are performing over time.
- Linkin.bio Page Views by Location: Where your Linkin.bio is getting the most interactions
How to Download Analytics CSV Files
You can download each section of your Analytics dashboard as a separate CSV file. Here's how:
- In Later on the web, go to the Analytics tab containing the data you want to download
- In the section you want to download, select the date range you want
- Click Export CSV