Looking to schedule one post to multiple social profiles? With Later you can schedule posts for multiple profiles at the same time, and customize the post for each. This article will show you how.
- Multi-profile scheduling can only be done in Later on the web
- Once a post has been scheduled, it can’t be added to additional social profiles
- Social profiles must be in the same Access Group to schedule to them at the same time
Step 1: Choose your Social Profiles
At the top of the Calendar select the check mark (✓) on the social profiles you’d like to schedule to.
You can select up to 6 social profiles in the same Access Group.
Step 2: Choose Your Media
From the Side Library, drag and drop the media for your post onto the Calendar.
You can select one image or video, or select multiple media items by clicking the checkmark on the media, then dragging.
Step 3: Add Your Caption
Write a caption for your post – this can be customized for each profile in the next step. You can also edit your media in this step for all profiles, or customize it for each in the next.
Click Customize Posts when you're done.
Step 4: Customize Your Post
Now you’ll customize your post for each profile. You can:
- Customize your caption and hashtags
- Choose your publishing time
- Add filters and crops to images by clicking Edit Image
- Trim and crop video by clicking Edit Video
- Add Linkin.bio links (Instagram & TikTok only)
- Choose your publishing method (Instagram & TikTok only)
Users on on Later’s new pricing plans, including Free, can:
- Add and remove media by clicking Change Media
And for Instagram posts:
- Tag locations and users (when Auto Publishing on paid plans)
- Schedule a First Comment (when Auto Publishing on paid plans)
- Choose a video thumbnail (for Auto Publish posts)
Click Create Posts and you’re done!
How Are Posts Published?
Tweets, Pins, LinkedIn posts, and Facebook posts will go live at their scheduled time. Nothing further needed from you.
Instagram and TikTok posts:
- Posts set to Auto Publish (available to Instagram business profiles and TikTok Business Accounts only) will be automatically published at their scheduled time, or you can publish manually through notification publishing if you prefer.
- Instagram personal and creator profiles and TikTok Personal Accounts must use notification publishing. See how to publish posts using notification publishing