In this Article:
Cut the time you spend writing your hashtags and captions with Saved Captions. With this feature, you can now create templates to save your most commonly used hashtags. When it’s time to schedule, simply select one of your Saved Captions to add it to your post. This feature is available on the web and on mobile, and your saved captions will sync on both.
What You Need to Know About Saved Captions
- Saved Captions are bits of text that you use over and over again - like groups of hashtags.
- Saved Captions are displayed in order of most frequently used to least frequently used.
- Saved Captions are designated to an Access Group. Only the users & social profiles that are part of that Access Group can access the Saved Captions.
- Saved Captions are synced on both mobile and the web app.
Access Saved Captions
You can access your Saved Caption when scheduling a post on mobile.
- Open the Later App and go to your Media tab
- Select a Media Item to schedule and Create Post
- From here, you can access Saved Captions in the bottom left corner
- Create a new Saved Caption
- Edit your Saved Captions
- Add an existing Saved Caption to your post
Create a New Saved Caption
To create a new Saved Caption on mobile:
- Access Saved Captions
- Click the “New” button on iOS or “+” symbol on Android
- From there, you can write out your new Saved Caption
- Hit Save!
Add a Saved Caption to Your Post
If you are looking to add a new or old Saved Caption to a post from mobile, you need to:
- Choose a Media Item and Create Post
- Tap the Saved Captions icon
- Select one Saved Caption at a time to Add/Insert
- Click Next and continue scheduling your post