Looking to schedule a multi-photo post? This article will show you how.
- Multi-Photo posts are only available on paid plans
- Multi-Photo posts can be scheduled from Later on the web and the Later Mobile App
- Later does not support multi-photo scheduling for Pinterest or LinkedIn
What you can include in a single post:
- Instagram: up to 10 photos and videos
- Twitter: up to 4 photos, or 1 GIF, or 1 video
- Facebook: up to 10 photos, or 1 GIF, or 1 video
Scheduling from the Web
- In Later on the web, choose the profile(s) you want to schedule for
- In your Side Library, click the checkmark on the media items for your post
- Drag the media items to your Calendar to open the Post Builder
- Add a caption for your post
- Adjust the scheduled date and time if needed
- Optional Edits:
- Click Edit Image or Edit Video under individual media to edit it
- Click Change Media to change the media order or add/remove media (not available for legacy plans)
- For Instagram posts add a Linkin.bio link
- Click Save
Scheduling on iOS
- From the Schedule tab, click the create-post button in the bottom right
Tip: You can also start a post by long-pressing any open time slot in the Calendar view
- Select the profile you want to schedule to
Note: At this time, you can only schedule for one profile at a time on mobile
- Tap + to open your Media Library
- Tap Select to choose multiple items for your Multi-Photo post
Note: Videos will be grayed out if the social profile doesn’t support video scheduling
- Add your caption and hashtags. You can add a Saved Caption by clicking the Saved Captions icon
- Optional edits:
- Tap a photo to crop it (not available for video)
- Tap x to remove media
- Tap, hold, and drag media to rearrange your post
- For Instagram posts you can add a Linkin.bio link
- Select a date and time for publishing, or tap Publish Now to publish the post immediately
- Tap Schedule Post
Scheduling on Android
- In your Media Library, press and hold on the first image you want in your Multi-Photo post.
- Select the other images in the order you want them to appear.
- Tap Create a Post.
- Choose the profile you want to schedule the Multi-Photo post for.
- Write a caption and tap Next.
- Pick a time and date for your post.
- You’ll get a push notification when it’s time to publish your post.
After you’ve scheduled your Multi-Photo post, wait for the mobile notification to publish. Check out how to publish a Multi-Photo post.
How Are Multi-Photo Posts Published?
Your Tweets and Facebook posts will go live at their scheduled time. Nothing further needed from you.
Instagram Multi-Photo posts must be published using notification publishing. See how to publish multi-photo posts.