Take advantage of all the perks of having an Instagram business profile by making the switch!
- Your personal Instagram profile must be set to public if you want to switch it to a business Instagram profile.
Video: How to Switch to an Instagram Business Profile
Watch the video below to see why you should switch your profile and how.
Benefits of Switching to an Instagram Business Profile
- Auto Publish single-image Instagram posts
- Access Instagram analytics
- Search for and collect media by hashtags (available on Starter, Growth, and Advanced plans)
- Tag people and add locations (available on Starter, Growth, and Advanced plans)
- Manage and reply to Instagram comments (available on Growth and Advanced plans)
- Collect media from Instagram posts you’re tagged in (available on Growth and Advanced plans)
How to Switch to an Instagram Business Profile
- In the Instagram mobile app, go to your profile.
- Tap ☰ in the top right corner.
- Tap Settings > Account.
- Tap Switch to Professional Account or Switch to Business Account at the bottom.
- When given the option between Creator and Business, tap Business and Next.
- Connect your Instagram business profile to an existing Facebook Page or create a new Facebook Page.
- Review your business contact information and tap Done.