Looking to monitor the sales and traffic your Linkin.bio page is generating over time?
In Later, you can track the Linkin.bio page views, post clicks, button clicks, and click-through rate. Then use Google Analytics to track the revenue and sales coming from your Instagram. This article will show you how.
- Linkin.bio Analytics are only available for Instagram business and creator profiles
- Linkin.bio Analytics are available on both Free and paid plans:
- Current paid plans can see up to 1 year of Linkin.bio data
- Free plans can see the last 3 months of Linkin.bio data
- Analytics are only available in Later on the web (not available in the mobile app)
Track Linkin.bio Data
To access Linkin.bio Analytics:
- In Later on the web, click Analytics in the side menu
- From the dropdown at the top of the page, select the Linkin.bio page
Select a date range up to 3 months and get an overview of the interactions on your Linkin.bio page. Here you’ll see:
- Linkin.bio Page Views: The total number of unique times your Linkin.bio page was viewed
- Linkin.bio Button Clicks: The total number of clicks on all of your Linkin.bio buttons
- Linkin.bio Clicks: The total number of times someone clicked on any post on your Linkin.bio page
- Click-Through Rate: The percentage of clicks on your Linkin.bio page versus the number of page views
Linkin.bio Page Views by Location:
Get to know your audience by seeing where your Linkin.bio views are happening, and see a list of countries and cities with the most Linkin.bio page views.
Track Clicks Per Post
To see which of your Instagram Linkin.bio posts are performing the best, switch to the Post Performance tab of your Analytics dashboard. Here you’ll see the total number of clicks for each post in the Linkin.bio column.
You can also view your TikTok Linkin.bio post clicks from your Linkin.bio management page. Click on a TikTok post from the Linkin.bio preview feed (make sure you're on the TikTok tab), and the number of clicks it has received will be displayed in the sidebar:
Track Clicks Per Button
In addition to tracking clicks per post, you can also track the number of clicks each button on your Linkin.bio page has received.
From your Linkin.bio management page (not the Analytics dashboard), click Buttons (under the Blocks tab). The number of clicks each button has received will be displayed below its edit block:
Track Revenue with Google Analytics
With Google Analytics you can also track your eCommerce sales to see how much money you’ve made from your Linkin.bio page. To help you do this, Later will automatically generate a unique UTM Campaign parameter to track your clicks, sales and conversion rates coming from your Linkin.bio page.
Your Unique UTM Campaign parameter will be later-linkinbio-#IGusername (ex. @foryoufoodie = later-linkinbio-#foryoufoodie)
Tracking Overall Sales/Conversion:
Here's how you can find the total number of sales and revenue coming from your Instagram account. First head over to your Google Analytics report and select a date range.
- Click Acquisition
- All Campaigns
- Filter for the unique Linkin.bio UTM campaign
You'll be able to see all the traffic for your unique Linkin.bio UTM campaign.