This article explains how to grant Later permission to access photos on your iOS device.
If you're using Later's iOS app to create posts or use notification publishing, Later will need access to the photos on your device. Otherwise, you will not be able to access your camera roll to upload media items from within the Later app.
Allow Later Photo Access
Here's how to allow Later access to your photos on iOS:
- Open the Later app on iOS
- Create any new post and tap the + to add a media item > Upload
- Don't worry about the post itself—you can discard it once you've granted Later permissions
- Follow the prompts below based on what message you see (this depends on whether Later has attempted to access your photos previously):
- If you see this message, tap Allow Access to All Photos:
- If you see this message, tap Settings > Photos > All Photos:
That's it! You'll now be able to access your camera roll from the Later iOS app for a painless publishing experience.