Add links to TikTok posts to build a separate Linkin.bio landing page for TikTok. On this page, your TikTok posts will show as clickable images, so you can drive traffic and make sales from the link in your TikTok bio.
- Linkin.bio for TikTok is only available on our new pricing plans, Free, Starter, Growth, and Advanced.
- You must set up Linkin.bio for Instagram before you can use Linkin.bio for TikTok
- The Instagram profile with Linkin.bio must be in the same Social Set as your TikTok profile
- You can only add links to TikTok posts scheduled through Later
- You can add 1 link per TikTok post
Step 1: Add Linkin.bio to Your TikTok Profile
Before you can use Linkin.bio for TikTok, you have to set up Linkin.bio for Instagram first. Once you’ve done that, you can set up Linkin.bio for TikTok:
- Go to Linkin.bio and select your TikTok profile
- On the right, you’ll see the link to your TikTok Linkin.bio page
- Open the TikTok app on your mobile device
- Go to your profile > Edit profile
- In the website field (TikTok Business Accounts only), enter the link to your TikTok Linkin.bio page
Important: Only TikTok Business Accounts can have a clickable website link in their profile. Consider switching to a TikTok Business Account if you want to easily direct your audience to your TikTok Linkin.bio page.
Step 2: Add Links to Your TikTok Posts
You can add links to TikTok posts scheduled through Later.
- Go to your Calendar
- Schedule a new TikTok post, or open a scheduled or published TikTok post
- In the Linkin.bio field, enter a link to any website
- Save your post
Once your TikTok post is published, it will show up on your Linkin.bio page. When someone visits your TikTok Linkin.bio page and clicks on that post, it will take them to the link you added to the post.
Note: To remove a post from your TikTok Linkin.bio page, go to your published TikTok post in the Calendar, delete the Linkin.bio link, and save. If you’re on a Free plan, you’ll only be able to remove posts from the last 2 weeks.