Use Caption Writer to write your captions for you—all you have to do is enter a few words about your post!
- Caption Writer is only available on Later’s on Creator, Starter, Growth, and Advanced Plans
- Caption Writer is only available on Later on the web right now
- Caption Writer is only available for Instagram posts
- Caption Writer is a beta feature Learn more
- Caption Writer uses a third-party source to generate captions. Later is not responsible for any content generated.
What is Caption Writer?
Later’s Caption Writer uses AI technology to generate captions for your post based on the prompt you enter.
Once you generate a caption you like, you can add it to your post and edit it to your liking, or use it as-is.
How to Generate Captions with Caption Writer
- In Later on the web, schedule an Instagram post
- Click Caption Writer
- Enter a few words about your post
- Click Generate Captions
Note: Each time you generate captions, you will use 1 credit
- Click on a caption to add the text to your caption
Note: Adding a caption to your post will not replace the existing text in the post caption
- If you want to generate another set of captions for your post, click Generate New Captions
Note: When you generate new captions, the existing captions will be permanently deleted
Every time you successfully generate captions using Caption Writer, you use 1 credit. You can’t generate captions if you don’t have any credits.
You get a certain number of credits per month based on your plan:
- Creator: 5 credits
- Starter: 5 credits
- Growth: 30 credits
- Advanced: 50 credits
- Scale: 100 credits
Credits reset on the 1st of every month at midnight UTC
If you upgrade your plan, the credits you’ve already used this month will count toward the credits on your new plan.
How can I get more credits?
Right now, you need to upgrade your plan to get more credits.
Schedule a Multi-Photo (Carousel) Post
Schedule Instagram Reels
Schedule Single Image and Video Instagram Posts
About Later’s Betas