Later’s Facebook Analytics let you monitor trends in your overall Facebook performance, measure growth over time, and discover which posts and Reels are driving the most engagement.
- Facebook Analytics are only available for users on our current Starter, Growth, and Advanced plans
- Facebook Analytics are only available through Later on the web
- Starter, Growth, and Advanced plan users can view up to 3 months of Facebook Analytics data
- Due to Facebook API limitations, you need 100 likes on your Facebook Page to view analytics. If likes aren't available for your page, you need 100 followers instead
- After adding your Facebook Page to Later, it could take 24-48 hours for your analytics to appear
From the side menu, click Analytics. Then, select your Facebook Page from the dropdown menu.
Overview is the first tab you’ll see when accessing analytics. It contains data about your Facebook Page's performance.
Get a quick overview of your engagement, impressions, reach, page likes, page views, and reactions.
Page Growth & Discovery
See graphs of your page likes, impressions, reach, and page views, and how they have changed over time.
See the number of reactions to posts on your page, as well as overall engagement, and how they have changed over time.
Go to the Audience tab to view data about your page fans. Your page fans are people who have liked your page.
Fan Online Activity
See your fans’ online activity on an hourly basis for the past week. You can use this data to decide the best times to post to Facebook, based on when your fans are most active.
The level of online activity is shown with the shade of purple. The darkest shade shows the highest level of activity and the lightest shade the lowest. You can also hover over each time slot to see the actual number of fans online at that time.
See a breakdown of your page fans by gender, as well as age range.
Location and Language
See where your fans live and the language they speak.