Add the Mailchimp app to your Linkin.bio page so you can collect emails and grow your audience. With the Mailchimp app, you can create a custom signup form so your visitors can subscribe to your newsletter, sign up for a promotion, or opt-in to marketing emails—the choice is yours!
- The Mailchimp app is available on all current plans, including Free
- Only Managers, Admins, or Owners of a Mailchimp account can connect to Linkin.bio
- Emails collected from Linkin.bio will be added to your Mailchimp account
- If you delete the Mailchimp app from your Linkin.bio page, your signup form will be deleted, but collected emails will stay in your Mailchimp account
Add Mailchimp to Linkin.bio
Follow these steps to connect your Mailchimp account and create a signup form.
- From app.later.com on desktop, click Link in Bio in the left side menu
- Under Blocks, click Add in the Mailchimp section
- Enter a block title and optional block description
- These will appear on your Linkin.bio homepage
- Under Signup Form, click Connect to connect your Mailchimp account
- Log in to your Mailchimp account to connect it to Later
- In the Mailchimp Audience dropdown, select the audience you want collected emails to go to
- Only Later account owners can select an audience list. Non-account owners can connect their Mailchimp account but can't see audience lists.
- Enter a title, optional description, and button text for your Mailchimp signup form
- Click Save Changes