When you add an Instagram profile in Later, we’ll ask you to answer a few questions to categorize your profile. When you categorize your profile, we’ll be able to offer personalized insights based on the industry your profile is in.
- When categorizing your profile, make sure to select the industry that best represents your Instagram profile.
- After you’ve selected an industry for your profile, you can only change it once every 30 days.
How to Change Your Profile’s Industry
- In Later on the web, go to Settings > Social Sets & Access Groups.
- Click Details next to the Access Group with your Instagram profile.
- Click Edit next to your Instagram profile.
- Select the Industry tab.
- Click Change your industry.
- Confirm you want to change your industry.
- Go through all the questions to select your industry and categorize your profile.
Important: You can only change your industry once every 30 days. If you’ve changed your industry within the last 30 days, you won’t see the option to change your industry. You’ll see the date when you can next change your industry.