There are two ways you can download media from the Media library in Later.
Download media from Later on the Web
- In Later on the web go to your Media Library or side library
- Click on the media you want to download to open it
- Right-click on the media and select Save Image As...
Note: These photos can only be downloaded as medium resolution, not high resolution.
Download media from Later's Mobile App
- Photos downloaded from the mobile app will be in full resolution
- Multi-item downloads can be done in the iOS app, but not in the Android app
- Go to Media in the Later mobile app
- Tap Select and choose all the photos you want to save
- Tap on the 3 dots at the bottom of the screen and then Save to Camera Roll
- Go to Media in the Later mobile app.
- Select the image you want to download
- Tap on the 3 dots at the top-right of the screen and then Save to Camera Roll