Looking to schedule posts on the go? This article will outline how it’s done.
Schedule Posts on iOS
- From the Schedule tab, click the create-post button in the bottom right
Tip: You can also start a post by long-pressing any open time slot in the Calendar view.
- Tap a media item, or tap Select to choose multiple items for a Multi-Photo post
Note: Videos will be grayed out if the social profile doesn’t support video scheduling
- Select the correct social profile if needed
Note: At this time, you can only schedule for one profile at a time on mobile.
- To crop images, tap the image thumbnails (not available for video)
- Write your caption, or add a Saved Caption by clicking the Saved Captions icon
- For Instagram posts you can add a Linkin.bio link, and for Auto Publish posts:
- A First Comment
- A location tag
- User tags
- Select a publishing time
- Choose to Schedule Post or Publish Now
How Are Posts Published?
Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn posts will go live at their scheduled time. Nothing further needed from you.
- Single image and video posts set to Auto Publish (available to Instagram business profiles only) will be automatically published at their scheduled time.
Or publish manually through notification publishing if you prefer.
- Personal and creator profiles must use notification publishing. See how to publish Instagram posts using notification publishing
- Multi-Photo (carousel) posts must also use notification publishing. See how to publish multi-photo posts
TikTok posts must be published using notification publishing. See how to publish TikTok posts.