Looking to schedule posts on the go? This article will outline how it’s done.
Schedule Posts on iOS
- From the Schedule tab, click the create-post button in the bottom right
Tip: You can also start a post by long-pressing any open time slot in the Calendar view
- Select the profile you want to schedule to
Note: At this time, you can only schedule for one profile at a time on mobile
- Add your caption and hashtags. You can add a Saved Caption by clicking the Saved Captions icon
- If you want to add media, tap +
- Tap a media item, or tap Select to choose multiple items for a Multi-Photo post
Note: Videos will be grayed out if the social profile doesn’t support video scheduling
- Optional edits:
- Tap a photo to crop it (not available for video)
- Tap x to remove media
- Tap, hold, and drag media to rearrange your post
- For Instagram posts you can add a Linkin.bio link, and for Auto Publish posts:
- A First Comment
- A location tag
- User tags
- Select a date and time for publishing, or tap Publish Now to publish the post immediately
- Tap Schedule Post
How Are Posts Published?
Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn posts will go live at their scheduled time. Nothing further needed from you.
- Single image and video posts set to Auto Publish (available to Instagram business profiles only) will be automatically published at their scheduled time.
Or publish manually through notification publishing if you prefer.
- Personal and creator profiles must use notification publishing. See how to publish Instagram posts using notification publishing
- Multi-Photo (carousel) posts must also use notification publishing. See how to publish multi-photo posts
TikTok posts must be published using notification publishing. See how to publish TikTok posts.