Having trouble adding your Facebook Page to Later? Follow our steps below.
- To add a Facebook Business Page to Later, you need to be an Admin of that page. Learn how to check your Page role
- You won’t be able to add a Facebook Page if you don’t grant Later all the necessary permissions
- Please note that personal Facebook profiles, including those in professional mode, are not supported in Later due to limitations set by Facebook
Step 1: Remove Later from Your Facebook Apps
- Log in to the Facebook profile that’s an Admin of your Facebook Page
- Ensure you're logged into the Facebook profile and not acting as the Page itself
- Click on your profile picture at the top left of the page
- Click Settings & privacy > Settings
- Click Security and login > Business Integrations
- Next to Later, click Remove
- Do not check off the box to delete posts, videos, or events posted by Later on your timeline
- Click Remove to confirm
Step 2: Add Your Facebook Page to Later
- Make sure you’re logged into the Facebook profile that’s an Admin for the Facebook Page you want to add.
- In Later on the web, click the + symbol to add a Facebook profile.
- Click Continue as.
- When prompted to give Facebook access to Later, click Choose What You Allow.
- Expand all sections and make sure all permissions have been granted. Do not uncheck any permissions.
- Select the Facebook Page you want to add to Later.