In this Article:
Instagram business profiles can automatically publish single image and video posts to Instagram using Later.
To set up Auto Publishing for Instagram, you need:
- An Instagram business profile that's connected to a Facebook Page (the connections must appear on both your Instagram profile and Facebook Page)
- Admin access to the connected Facebook Page.
Don’t have an Instagram business profile? Set one up.
Not sure if you have the right access to the Facebook Page? Check your role on the page.
Step 1: Enable Auto Publish
If you meet the Auto Publishing requirements above, here's how you can enable it:
- Sign in to Later on the web.
- Go to Social Sets & Access Groups.
- Select the Access Group with the relevant Instagram profile.
- Click Enable next to your Instagram profile.
- In the pop-up, log in to the Facebook account connected to your Instagram business profile. Make sure this account is an Admin for the connected Facebook page.
- When prompted to give Facebook access to Later, click Choose what you allow and grant Later all permissions to all your pages. (Make sure you expand all sections and select all pages.)
Important: Make sure your pop-up blockers are disabled.
That’s it! You’ve enabled Auto Publishing for Instagram.
Important: If you don’t grant Later all permissions to all your pages, you may see Enable Permissions next to your Instagram profile after setting up Auto Publish. Click Enable Permissions and follow steps 5 and 6 above to grant Later all permissions.
Step 2: Change Scheduled Posts to Auto Publish
Once you enable Auto Publishing, any posts you schedule going forward will default to Auto Publish.
To change your previously scheduled posts from Notification to Auto Publish, open up each post in the Calendar and change Notification to Auto Publish.
Still need help? Check out the video below or this guide on troubleshooting Auto Publish setup.