Whether you're travelling the world, working with a remote team, or scheduling posts for an audience in a different timezone, we've made it easy for you to change your default and Calendar timezones.
Set your Default Timezone
Your default timezone can be the timezone you are based in, or the timezone you schedule for most.
- From Later on the web, Go to Settings
- Scroll down and locate your Timezone settings under Preferences
- Click Edit
- Choose your desired timezone, then click Save
Schedule for a Different Timezone
Scheduling for a different timezone? Temporarily change the timezone of your Calendar to make scheduling easier.
- From Later on the web, go to your Calendar
- Click the Calendar settings icon in the top right
- Select the timezone your scheduling for in the dropdown menu
- Click Update Settings
Your calendar will now be shown in the timezone you chose. Drag and drop media onto the calendar to schedule.
Important: After selecting a different timezone, you can navigate to different pages on your Later account. However, when you refresh the page, your timezone will change back to your default timezone.