Best Time to Post for TikTok recommends your best days and times to post to TikTok, based on when your followers are online. Once enabled, you’ll see up to 7 best times to post on your weekly Calendar, taking the guesswork out of TikTok scheduling.
- Best Time to Post for TikTok is available on the Creator, Starter, Growth, and Advanced plans
- Best Time to Post for TikTok is available on the web only
- You need a TikTok Business Account with at least 100 followers to get your best times to post
- Best Time to Post for TikTok is only shown on the weekly view of the Calendar
- Best Time to Post for TikTok is a beta feature, so we’re still working on getting in perfect. Learn more about beta features
How to Enable Best Time to Post for TikTok
- From the Calendar, select the TikTok profile you’d like to enable Best Time to Post for
- Click the gear icon on the Calendar page to open Calendar Settings
- Under Best Time to Post, if it’s your first time enabling, click Generate Best Times to Post
Note: Don’t see Best Time to Post? Make sure you’ve selected a single TikTok profile on your Calendar.
- When your best times to post have been generated, toggle the feature on
- Refresh your Calendar to see your best times to post highlighted
Important: It may take up to 1 hour for us to calculate your Best Time to Post data. Refresh your Calendar if you still don’t see your Best Time to Post time slots after an hour.
Tip: Set up a Quick Schedule with your Best Time to Post time slots to automate your scheduling process.
How to Remove Best Times to Post From the Calendar
- From Later on desktop, go to your Calendar
- Click the gear icon to open your Calendar settings
- Under Best Time to Post, turn the toggle off