Brands can join Creator & Brand Collabs and find creators to collaborate with and create campaigns creators can apply to.
Are you a creator? Learn more about Creator & Brand Collabs for creators
- Later does not pair together brands and creators
- Creator & Brand Collabs for brands is available on current paid plans
- Creator & Brand Collabs is a beta feature
- This feature is not supported through our iOS and Android mobile app
- You must communicate with creators in your campaigns outside of Later
Adding & Removing Creators in Campaigns
Read our Managing Creators in Campaigns as a Brand article to learn more.
Organizing Creators in Campaigns
Once a creator has been added to your campaign, there are several tools you can use to help keep you organized.
First, here’s how to access the list of creators in a campaign:
- From app.later.com on desktop, click Creator & Brand Collabs from the left sidebar
- Under For Brands, click Manage Campaigns
- Open your campaign by clicking it from the left sidebar
- Click Active tab
- This will display the list of creators currently active in this campaign. Learn more
From the Active tab, you can:
- Click X to remove the creator from the campaign
- Click the messenger icon to go to the creator’s Instagram profile
- Click the heart icon to add the creator to your favorites
- Use the Status dropdown to update the creator’s status. There are 5 statuses:
- Contract Sent
- Track Posts
Note: Creators do not get notified about status updates.
- Click Add Notes to add any notes about the creator
Archive a Campaign
If your campaign is completed, cancelled, or no longer needed for any reason, you can archive it so it doesn't appear in your list of active campaigns. To archive a campaign:
- From the left sidebar, click Creator & Brand Collabs > Brand Home
- Click the pencil icon next to the campaign you'd like to archive
- Under Share, select Archived
- Click Save
- Click Archive to confirm
Once archived, a campaign will no longer be available through search, nor can it be edited (unless you unarchive it).
Unarchive a Campaign
To unarchive a campaign, you'll have to change its visibility back to Public or Private. Here's how:
- From the left sidebar, click Creator & Brand Collabs > Manage Campaigns
- Click Archived Campaigns
- Click the pencil icon next to the campaign you'd like to unarchive
- Under Share, select Public or Private
- Click Save
That's it! Your campaign will be included in your active campaigns again.