If you've scheduled your Instagram Reels in the Later app and it's time to publish, this guide will help!
Reels are published through notification publishing. This means at your Reel’s scheduled time, we'll send a notification to your mobile device. Open the notification and follow the steps below to publish your Reel.
- Instagram Reels Scheduling is available on Starter, Growth, and Advanced plans
- Instagram Reels can only be scheduled on Later’s mobile app right now
- Reels can not be Auto Published due to Instagram limitations
Want to learn more about creating Reels? Read our Reels blog post.
Publishing on mobile
- Open the notification on your mobile device
- Tap Open in Instagram
- Tap the create post icon, then tap Reel
- Tap the photo in the bottom left to open your Camera Roll
- If your Story has multiple media items, tap Select Multiple in the top right corner
- Select all the media items before the blue stop marker and then tap Next
- Tap Preview
- Optional edits:
- Add audio or tap Skip
- Edit your Reel using Instagram’s tools
Note: Your Reel must be 1 minute or less
- Edit cover
- Tag people
- Add location