Later’s Analytics lets you monitor trends in your overall TikTok performance, measure growth over time, and discover which of your posts are driving the most engagement.
- TikTok Analytics are only available for users on current paid plans and only through Later on the web (not on mobile)
- TikTok Analytics are available for both Business and Personal TikTok Accounts
- Growth plans and up can view data from the last 12 months
- Due to API limitations, only TikTok accounts with over 100 followers will be able to see Audience Analytics
- After adding your profile to Later, It will take up to 24 hours for data to initially appear, and up to 60 days of data will be backfilled
- Due to processing times, it will take up to 48 hours for new data to appear, so some metrics may not display data for the most recent 2 days
From the left side menu, click Analytics. Then, select your TikTok profile from the dropdown menu at the top of the page:
This is the tab that you’ll initially view when accessing Analytics, and contains data about your profile's performance.
Here you’ll see totals of your video & profile views, likes, comments, shares, and followers for the given date range.
Profile Growth & Discovery
This section contains graphs on your follower count and video views, and how they have changed over time.
In this section you can see the number of views your profile has received over time.
Navigating to the Audience tab of your Analytics will display data about your followers.
The follower activity graph shows the level of your follower’s online activity on an hourly basis for the past week. This can be useful for determining when may be the best time to post on TikTok, based on when your followers are most active.
The level of online activity is shown with the shade of purple. The darkest shade shows the highest level of activity and the lightest shade the lowest. You can also hover over each time slot to see the actual number of followers online at that time.
This section includes a pie chart showing the distribution of your followers by gender, and both a list and map view of the top countries your followers engage from.
The Post Performance tab provides a table view with more detailed information about the performance of your individual posts for a given date range.
Click on a post to view more detailed metrics about its performance. These metrics include the number of views, likes, and comments, as well as details on where your video traffic comes from and the distribution of viewers by country.
On current paid plans, you’ll also see your posts’ engagement rate. For TikTok posts, engagement rate is calculated by the following formula:
(Likes+Comments+Shares) ÷ Reach