Creator & Brand Collabs is a program built to bring together creators and brands for partnerships, collaborations, sponsored content opportunities, and more.
Brands can use Find Creators to discover creators they might want to work with. Then, they can add them to Favorited Creators so they can go back and contact them about potential collaborations and add them to campaigns.
- Creator & Brand Collabs for brands is available on Growth plans and up
- Creator & Brand Collabs is a beta feature
- There are no limits to the number of creators you can search for and add to your Favorited Creators
- After favoriting a creator, you will have to reach out and contact them directly
- This feature is not supported through our iOS and Android mobile app
Get Started with Creator & Brand Collabs for Brands
- In Later on the web, go to Creator & Brand Collabs > Brand Home in the side navigation. Check that you see the For Brands label beside the Social Set switcher.
- Click Get Started
- Read the terms and check the boxes next to each one if you agree
- Click Accept & Continue
- Start finding creators!
Find and Favorite Creators
- In Later on the web, go to Creator & Brand Collabs > Find Creators in the side navigation
Use filters to find creators that fit with your brand. There are 5 filters to help your find the right creators:
- Industry: the industry creators have chosen for their profile in Later
- Follower Count: the number of Instagram followers a creator has
- Top Age of Followers: the most popular age range of the creator’s Instagram followers
- Top Gender of Followers: the most popular gender of the creator’s Instagram followers
- Top Location of Followers: the most popular location of the creator’s Instagram followers
Once you’ve selected your filters, click Search Creators
Tip: Not seeing enough creators? Try using different filters.
- When you find a creator you might want to work with, click the heart icon to add them to your Favorited Creators so you can contact them later
Manage Your Favorited Creators
In Favorited Creators, you’ll be able to view and manage all the creators you’ve favorited. On this page you can:
- Click Message to be taken to a creator’s Instagram profile. From here, you can DM them, or they might include an email in their Instagram bio you can use to contact them. Learn more about contacting creators
Remove creators from Favorite Creators
- To remove a creator from your Favorite Creators, click the heart icon heart icon on the creator you’d like to remove. Note: You can’t undo this action.
In Creator & Brand Collabs, creators have the option to hide their account from search results. If a creator you’ve favorited hides their account, their creator card will be moved into Inactive Creators. Their information will be unavailable as well. However, if they unhide their account they will reappear in your Active Creators.