With Conversations, you can read, reply to, hide, and delete TikTok comments from Later on the web.
- TikTok Conversations is only available on current paid plans
- Conversations is available for TikTok Personal and Business Accounts
- Conversations is only available from Later on the web (not available on mobile)
- Due to TikTok limitations, hiding comments from Conversations is a permanent action—hidden comments can't be unhidden, and will no longer be visible
Accessing TikTok Conversations
From the left side menu, click Conversations. Then, select your TikTok profile from the dropdown menu at the top of the page.
Conversations offers 3 views for your TikTok comments:
- Inbox View: Comments are shown in chronological order, with the most recent comment at the top.
- Post View: Comments are sorted by post, with the most recently published post at the top.
- User View: Comments are sorted by the user commenting.
You can also filter comments by caption text or username by typing in the search field on the left side of the page.
Engaging with TikTok Comments
TikTok Conversations allows you to interact with your TikTok commenters directly from Later on the web. Here are the actions you can take:
To reply to a comment, click on it and the commenter’s username will be automatically mentioned in your reply. Enter your response in the textbox, then click Reply. Your response will be threaded as it would on TikTok.
To like a comment, hover over it and click the heart icon. Click the icon again to unlike it.
Hide & Delete
You can only delete comments made by your own account, but you can hide comments made by other accounts. This can be useful if you’re seeing inappropriate comments or self-promotion on your TikTok.
To hide a comment, hover over it and click the crossed-out eye icon:
To delete a comment you made from your own account, hover over it and click the trash can icon:
Remember that you’ll only see the trash can icon for comments made from your own account—to remove a comment from another TikTok user, use the hide option instead.