Partnerships is a program built to bring together creators and brands for partnerships, collaborations, sponsored content opportunities, and more.
Brands can join Partnerships and find creators to collaborate with.
Are you a creator? Learn more about Partnerships for creators
- Later does not pair together brands and creators
- Partnerships for brands is available on Growth and Advanced plans
- Partnerships is a beta feature
- This feature is not supported through our iOS and Android mobile app
How Partnerships Works
- Join Partnerships on Later on the web
- Use filters to search for creators that you’d want to work with
- Save your favorite creators
- Reach out to creators through their Instagram DMs about collaboration opportunities
- It’s then up to you and the creator to negotiate what the collaboration or campaign will look like and how they will be paid
Remember: You must complete the agreed-upon services and compensation if you partner with a creator on a campaign. See our Partnerships Terms for more details.
How to join Partnerships for Brands
- In Later on the web, go to Partnerships in the side navigation. Check that you see the For Brands label beside the Social Set switcher.
Note: You’ll only see For Brands if you have an Instagram profile that is not categorized as ‘Blogger/Influencer’ in Later. Learn more about changing your industry
- Click Get Started
- Read the terms and check the boxes next to each one if you agree
- Click Accept & Continue
- Start finding creators! Learn more about finding creators in Partnerships
We have lots planned for Partnerships to make it even better—stay tuned for updates!