Creator & Brand Collabs is a program built to bring together creators and brands for partnerships, collaborations, sponsored content opportunities, and more. Brands can join Creator & Brand Collabs to find and contact creators to collaborate with.
- When you find a creator on Creator & Brand Collabs that you’d like to work with, you must contact them directly
- Creator & Brand Collabs for brands is available on Growth and Advanced plans
- Creator & Brand Collabs is a beta feature
- This feature is not supported through our iOS and Android mobile app
How to Message Creators
- Go to the creator’s instagram profile by clicking Message next to their profile in Creator & Brand Collabs.
- Then, you have 2 options:
- Message the creator directly on Instagram by clicking Message in their Instagram profile.
- If a creator has an email in their bio, email them at that address.
What to Include in Your Message
Here’s what we recommend including in your first message when you contact a creator.
- Let them know you found them on Later’s Creator & Brand Collabs. It’ll help them understand how they’re getting discovered.
- Keep messages short and clear. Some creators get many messages every day.
- Share the most exciting parts of your campaign to help your brand stand out.
- Tell them why you’d like to work with them—explain how they’re a good fit for your brand, or what you like about their profile.
- Be transparent about compensation and expectations. Let them know what kind of compensation they can expect (product or payment).
The Later blog also has guides to help you create and run your campaigns:
The Ultimate Guide to Instagram Influencer Marketing
How to Use Micro Influencer Marketing to Grow Your Business
How to Find Creators in Creator & Brand Collabs