Partnerships is a program built to bring together creators and brands for partnerships, collaborations, sponsored content opportunities, and more. Brands can join Partnerships to find and contact creators to collaborate with.
- When you find a creator on Partnerships that you’d like to work with, you must contact them directly
- Partnerships for brands is available on Growth and Advanced plans
- Partnerships is a beta feature
- This feature is not supported through our iOS and Android mobile app
How to Message Creators
- Go to the creator’s instagram profile by clicking Message next to their profile in Partnerships.
- Then, you have 2 options:
- Message the creator directly on Instagram by clicking Message in their Instagram profile.
- If a creator has an email in their bio, email them at that address.
Note: Depending on a creator’s privacy settings, you may not see the message button on their Instagram profile. If you follow the creator, a button to message them should appear.
What to Include in Your Message
Here’s what we recommend including in your first message when you contact a creator.
Note: Depending on your campaign and your brand’s needs, you may want to change what you include in your first message.
- Let them know you found them on Later’s Partnerships. It’ll help them understand how they’re getting discovered.
- Keep messages short and clear. Some creators get many messages every day.
- Share the most exciting parts of your campaign to help your brand stand out.
- Tell them why you’d like to work with them—explain how they’re a good fit for your brand, or what you like about their profile.
- Be transparent about compensation and expectations. Let them know what kind of compensation they can expect (product or payment).
The Later blog also has guides to help you create and run your campaigns: