Partnerships is a program built to bring together creators and brands for partnerships, collaborations, sponsored content opportunities, and more.
- For now, Later does not pair together brands and creators
- Later only shares outline analytics data with brands in search. Learn more about data and Partnerships
How Partnerships works:
- Join for free—all you need is an Instagram profile in Later that’s categorized as a ‘Blogger/Influencer.’ There’s no minimum follower requirement or other restrictions.
- You’ll be added to a list of creators that brands will be able to search. In search results, brands will be able to see:
- Your Instagram username and name
- Your profile photo
- A link to your Instagram profile
- The most common city, region, and country of your followers
- Your follower count range
- How your overall engagement rate compares to others in your industry
- Your 5 posts with the best engagement from the last 30 posts, in the last 3 months
- The engagement rate, number of likes, and number of comments for each post are included
- If a brand finds your profile and is interested in working with you, they’ll be directed to go to your Instagram profile to contact you
- It’s then up to you and the brand to negotiate what your collaboration or campaign will look like and how you will be paid
Remember: you must complete the agreed-upon services if you partner with a brand on a campaign.
How to join Partnerships:
- In Later on the web, go to Partnerships in the side navigation
Note: you’ll only see this if you have an Instagram profile categorized as ‘Blogger/Influencer’ in Later
- Click Get Started
- Read the terms and check the boxes next to each one if you agree
- Click Accept & Continue
- You’re in! Once Partnerships search is launched, your Instagram profile and post data will appear in search results.
We’re working on getting Partnerships ready for brands. Soon, brands will be able to search for creators for collaborations.
We have lots planned for Partnerships to make it even better—stay tuned for updates!