Creator & Brand Collabs is a program built to bring together creators and brands for partnerships, collaborations, sponsored content opportunities, and more.
Creators can join Creator & Brand Collabs and be found by brands who are searching for creators to collaborate with.
Are you a brand? Learn more about Creator & Brand Collabs for brands
- For now, Later does not pair together brands and creators
- Creator & Brand Collabs is a beta feature
- Later only shares outline analytics data with brands in search. Learn more about data and Creator & Brand Collabs
- This feature is not supported through our iOS and Android mobile app
- Creator & Brand Collabs for creators is available on all plans, including Free
- To browse and apply to campaigns posted by brands, you’ll need to be on a Creator, Starter, Growth, or Advanced plan
How Creator & Brand Collabs works:
- Join for free—all you need is an Instagram profile in Later with at least 100 followers
- You’ll be added to a list of creators that brands will be able to search. In search results, brands will be able to see:
- Your Instagram name
- Your Instagram profile photo
- Your average Instagram engagement rate (2% range)
- Your industry in Later
- Your Instagram follower count range
- The most popular location of your Instagram followers (by country)
- Social profile types connected to Later, e.g. Instagram, TikTok
- Your 3 most recent posts
- A link to your Instagram profile
- If you have a media kit, you can choose to include a link to it in your profile. Learn more
- If a brand finds your profile and is interested in working with you, they’ll be directed to go to your Instagram profile to message you
- It’s then up to you and the brand to negotiate what your collaboration or campaign will look like and how you will be paid
- If you’re on a Creator, Starter, Growth, or Advanced plan, you’ll also be able to browse and apply for campaigns posted by brands
How to join Creator & Brand Collabs:
- In Later on the web, go to Creator & Brand Collabs > Creator Home in the side navigation. Check that you see the For Creators label beside the Social Set switcher.
- Click Get Started
- Read the terms and check the boxes next to each one if you agree
- Click Accept & Continue
- You’re in! Your Instagram profile and post data will now appear in search results, and if you’re on a Creator, Starter, Growth, or Advanced plan, you can browse and apply for campaigns posted by brands
We have lots planned for Creator & Brand Collabs to make it even better—stay tuned for updates!