When finding creators in Creator & Brand Collabs, brands will be able to find a creator’s profile based on select data from their Instagram profile.
- When finding creators, results are based on an overall picture of a creator’s Instagram profile followers
- A creator’s Performance Report is not automatically shared with brands
Learn more about Creator & Brand Collabs for creators and Creator & Brand Collabs for brands
What data is used when finding creators?
When brands search for creators, they will use filters to narrow their search. These filters include:
- Follower count range
- Most common age range of followers
- Most common gender of followers
- Most common country of followers
What information is shown to brands in Creator & Brand Collabs?
Brands will use Creator & Brand Collabs search to find creators that could be a good match for them. To help them see if it’ll be a good match, the following information is shown in search results.
Brands see a creator’s:
- Instagram name
- Instagram profile photo
- Average Instagram engagement rate (2% range)
- Industry in Later
- Instagram follower count range
- Most popular location ofInstagram followers (by country)
- Social profile types connected to Later, e.g. Instagram, TikTok
- 3 most recent posts
- Instagram profile link
The data listed above is the main data available to brands in search. After a brand contacts you, you can share your Performance Report with them by sending them a link.
Note: The Performance Report is only available to users on Growth and Advanced plans.