When finding creators in Creator & Brand Collabs, brands will be able to find a creator’s profile based on select data from their Instagram profile.
- When finding creators, results are based on an overall picture of a creator’s Instagram profile followers
- A creator’s Performance Report is not automatically shared with brands
What data is used when finding creators?
When brands search for creators, they will use filters to narrow their search. These filters include:
- Follower count range
- Most common age range of followers
- Most common gender of followers
- Most common country of followers
What information is shown to brands in Creator & Brand Collabs?
Brands will use Creator & Brand Collabs search to find creators that could be a good match for them. To help them see if it’ll be a good match, the following information is shown in search results.
Brands see a creator’s:
- Instagram name
- Instagram profile photo
- Average Instagram engagement rate (2% range)
- Industry in Later
- Instagram follower count range
- Most popular location of Instagram followers (by country)
- Social profile types connected to Later, e.g. Instagram, TikTok
- 3 most recent posts
- Instagram profile link
- If you have a media kit, you can choose to include a link to it in your profile. Learn more
- If opted into the Later Influence™ (formerly Mavrck) database, the demographic information you provided (to help connect you with the right campaigns)
The data listed above is the main data available to brands in search. After a brand contacts you, you can share your Performance Report with them by sending them a link.