If you’re looking to downgrade your plan, this can be done at any time from your Subscription settings. A downgrade may include:
This guide outlines when the changes will take effect and what will change.
When Will The Change Take Effect
Your downgrade will take effect at the end of your billing cycle. This means:
- You’ll have access to the features you’ve already paid for until the billing cycle ends
- You’ll be charged your new rate when your plan renews
Note: This applies to both monthly and yearly plans.
Example: If your last payment was October 1st on a monthly plan, you’ll still have all your previous plan features and add-ons until October 31st. On November 1st your plan will downgrade and you will be charged your new rate going forward.
What Will Change
On the first day of your next billing cycle, you’ll move to your new plan or chosen add-ons. Features not included in the new plan will no longer be available, and on your next login you’ll be guided through any necessary changes. These may include:
- Removing Social Sets and users above what the new plan includes
- Merging of Access Groups (when moving to Creator, Starter, or Free)
- Linkin.bio changes (when moving to Free):
- Posts containing multiple links will be removed
- Posts containing 1 link will remain live
- Shopify integration will be removed
Cancel Your Paid Plan
Add or Remove Social Sets and Users from Your Plan