In this Article:
Set up your Linkin.bio Gallery to embed your Linkin.bio feed on your website. Direct your website visitors to product pages, Shopify products, or other pages on your website through your Linkin.bio Gallery.
- Linkin.bio Gallery is only available on Later’s Growth and Advanced plans
- Linkin.bio Gallery can only be set up through Later on the web
- Your Linkin.bio Gallery can only be embedded on websites you allow
- Your Linkin.bio Gallery posts link to the same URLs you added to your Linkin.bio posts
- You can track your Linkin.bio Gallery clicks from your Linkin.bio management page and Analytics
How Linkin.bio Gallery Works
Linkin.bio Gallery is a gallery of your latest Linkin.bio posts. Just like your Linkin.bio page, each post in your Linkin.bio Gallery links to the URL you added to that post.
- You can embed your Linkin.bio Gallery on your own website or any other website you allow.
- You can customize the layout and header of your Linkin.bio Gallery.
- If you turn on the Instagram profile header, your Instagram username and profile picture will show up at the top of your Linkin.bio Gallery.
- If your Linkin.bio post links to a single URL, your Linkin.bio Gallery post will open up directly to that URL.
- If you’ve added 1 or more links to your Linkin.bio post through More Link Options > Link to External Websites, your Linkin.bio Gallery post will open up to the post on your Linkin.bio page.
Step 1: Set Up Your Linkin.bio Gallery
- In Later on the web, go to Linkin.bio.
- Select Embed Linkin.bio Gallery on the right.
- Click Set Up Linkin.bio Gallery.
- Select the grid or row layout for your Linkin.bio Gallery.
- Optional: Enable the custom header or Instagram profile header.
- If you’ve enabled the custom header, enter your header title and select your text color.
- Click Save Changes.
Note: If you haven’t set up your Linkin.bio page, you’ll need to do that first before setting up your Linkin.bio Gallery.
Step 2: Get Your Linkin.bio Gallery Embed Code
- Enter the website where you’ll embed your Linkin.bio Gallery.
- Optional: Click Add a website to enter another website.
- Copy your embed code to save it to your clipboard.
- Click Done to complete setup.
Important: If you’ve built your website in Wix or Shopify, please follow an extra step before you copy your embed code:
- If your website address is www.yourdomain.com: Click Add another website and add the following URL: www-yourdomain-com.filesusr.com (replace yourdomain with your domain name).
- If your website address is yourdomain.wixsite.com: Click Add another website and add the following URL: yourdomain-wixsite-com.filesusr.com (replace yourdomain with your domain name).
- If your website address is www.yourdomain.com: Click Add another website and add your Shopify store address: shopify-store-name.myshopify.com (replace shopify-store-name with your Shopify store name). Your Shopify store name may not match your website domain name.
Important: If you go back and change the layout (grid or row) for your Linkin.bio Gallery, your embed code will change. Make sure to copy your embed code again.
Step 3: Embed Your Linkin.bio Gallery on Your Website
To embed your Linkin.bio Gallery on your website, you’ll need to paste the embed code into your website’s HTML code. Here’s how to do it on some common website builders.
WordPress (Business or eCommerce plans only):
- Go to the page or post where you want to embed your Linkin.bio Gallery
- Click into the area where you want to embed your Linkin.bio Gallery
- Click + at the top left corner to add a block
- Search for and select Custom HTML
- Paste your embed code into the block
- Preview your changes to make sure everything looks good
- Click Update to save
Note: WordPress's Free, Personal, and Premium plans don't allow you to add embed codes to your website.
- Under Online Store, go to Pages or Blog Posts
- Go to the page or blog post where you want to embed your Linkin.bio Gallery
- In the editor, click < > to show HTML
- Find the area where you want to put your Linkin.bio Gallery
- Paste your Linkin.bio Gallery embed code into your HTML code
- Click < > again to show the editor and see a preview of your embedded Linkin.bio Gallery
Note: If your Linkin.bio Gallery isn't showing up on your Shopify website, make sure you've added shopify-store-name.myshopify.com as another website in Step 2 above. Replace shopify-store-name with your Shopify store name.
- Go to the web page where you want to embed Your Linkin.bio Gallery
- Edit the page, click an insert point, and select Code from the menu
- Paste your Linkin.bio Gallery embed code into the text field
- Click Apply to save
- In the Editor, click Add on the left side
- Click More > Embeds
- Click HTML iframe or drag it to where you want it on your page
- Click Enter Code
- Paste your embed code
Note: If your Linkin.bio Gallery isn’t showing up on your Wix website, make sure you’ve added www-yourdomain-com.filesusr.com or yourdomain-wixsite-com.filesusr.com as another website in Step 2 above. Replace yourdomain with your domain name.
- Go to the web page where you want to embed your Linkin.bio Gallery
- Add an Embed code section to that page
- Paste your embed code
- Publish your website to save
Important: If you change the layout (grid or row) for your Linkin.bio Gallery, your embed code will change. Make sure to replace any old code on your website with the new code.