If you have multiple Instagram accounts that share a single login, you won’t be able to use this single login to add all the Instagram profiles to Later. Instead, you’ll need to log in with the username and password for each specific profile you want to add.
If Your Profile Doesn’t Have Its Own Password
If your Instagram profile is linked to a single login, it may not have its own password. You’ll need to create one to add the profile to Later. Here’s how:
- In the Instagram app, go to the main profile you use to log in to your accounts.
- Tap ☰ > Settings > Login Info.
- Deselect the profile you want to add to Later. This will remove that profile from your single login and allow you to create a password, if it doesn’t already have one.
- Tap Remove.
- Create a password for that profile. You’ll only be asked to create a password if the profile doesn’t have one already.
- Select that profile to add it back to your single login.
Once you’ve created a password, you can add your profile to Later—even if you’ve added it back to your single login on Instagram.
Note: If you’re not prompted to create a password for your profile, that means it already has one. Reset your password on Instagram if you’ve forgotten it.
Note: If you don’t remember which profile you use to log in to your accounts, go to Login Info for the profile you want to add to Later. You’ll see the profile used for single login there.
How to Add or Remove Social Profiles